We are a tech startup based in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
We develop training programs, virtual courses, virtual tours on an advanced technology such as computer simulation, MR, AR, VR, and LiDAR technologies.
The capital of the Mongol Empire, Kharakhorum was build in a virtual environment 800 years later.
The 30 selected exhibits can be viewed with video and audio explanation using Epson Moverio BT 350 AR help.
We redeveloped the Undur Gegeen Zanabazar exhibitions in a virtual environment for the first time in Mongolia.
It's a comprehensive training system in a virtual environment for heavy machinery with multiple users in the training, mining, and industrial sectors.
- A contract was signed to supply the final version of a heavy machinery training simulator to Monnis LLC.
- Launched sales 21 virtual reality-based content set for high school students on a VR device.
- Development of Virtual School project has started.
- MNBTV named Digital Solutions the “Best Startup Company” of 2020.
- Development of Virtual laboratory has started to implement for Orchlon high school.
- Partnership with Logarithm high school to develop and disseminate VR training content.
- Cooperation to develop Mongolian historical and natural monuments into the virtual environment.
- Developed virtual tour of the library of the National University of Mongolia and special facilities of UBTZ.
- Created Bel Monte Residence’s virtual showroom.
- Project “The Virtual Kharakhorum” has been successfully developed and introduced to the public.
- Implemented an AR-based museum guide project.
- Digital Solutions Start-Up was established.
- Signed three-year contract with Oyu Tolgoi LLC to supply VR based safety training software.
- Signed contracts with APU LLC, Bogd Khaan Palace museum and Sharyn Gol mining for our VR tours.
- A memorandum was signed to support innovation’s of Start-Up between NUM and Rio Tinto Mongolia LLC.
- Awarded "Best Innovation of the Year" by the Science and Technology Foundation.
- Received our first invention patent
- Head of Laboratory Prof. A.Enkhbayar was selected as the best researcher of the National University of Mongolia.
- First version of remote scanning system based on LiDAR technology was developed.
- Undur Gegeen Zanabazar's virtual museum was developed and implemented over to 8 museums.
- First version of simulator training programs was developed.
- An open-concept laboratory for computer graphics and multimedia research was established.
- Received a funding in equipment from ADB.
- Signed a cooperation agreement with Iwate University of Japan.
- Signed a cooperation agreement with “Mongolia-Japan 1000 engineers” joint project.